The Jesus Principles: Lead a Life That Even Death Can't Stop
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Domestic Shipping ($40 minimum)
If your influence only lasts as long as you do, you failed.
This book will help you reach your full potential, inspire greatness in your spouse, children, and friends, and leave a legacy that lasts beyond your lifetime.
True influence should increase through the lives of those you have poured into, even after you pass away. Our greatest example of this is Jesus. His followers did greater works after He left them. Jesus never wrote a book or traveled outside of Israel, but He was able to use a band of eleven followers to create the largest, most influential movement the world has ever seen.
- Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
- He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
- He had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
- He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
- He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
- He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
- He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
In The Jesus Principles, Joseph Mattera helps you unleash greatness in yourself, but even more importantly, in your circle of influence—your spouse, children, friends, and family.
Following Jesus’ example, you will be empowered to leave a legacy of helping others fulfill their own potential so that after you have passed, you are still speaking! Become part of a great cloud of witnesses who help to unleash human potential in one another. The four Gospels are not only compilations of important moral and spiritual sayings, but they also contain principles that can enable us to move from potential to fulfillment of purpose.