Coloring Mandalas 2: For Balance, Harmony, and Spiritual Well-Being (An Adult Coloring Book)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Domestic Shipping ($40 minimum)
Coloring the circular designs known as mandalas is a creative activity that brings relaxation, healing, and self-understanding.
Susanne Fincher's first such coloring book, Coloring Mandalas, presented designs organized according to a scheme of twelve archetypal stages that represents a cycle of personal growth. This sequel focuses on a single one of these stages, "Crystallization," which is associated with the completion of a cycle of growth.
Imagine a fully opened rose in a sunny garden, releasing its fragrance as it gently bobs in a summer breeze. This is the feeling of the stage of Crystallization—a time of reaping rewards and benefits from the work we have performed; of realizing and appreciating our achievements; of resting in the pleasure of having fulfilled a personal creative inspiration. Crystallization is also a time of significant spiritual understanding, when our spiritual nature comes together in harmony with our physical nature.
The mandalas in this book aim to:
• Help us understand ourselves and our place in the scheme of things
• Evoke a sense of harmony, order, and fulfillment
• Provide relaxation and a soothing balance for hectic lifestyles
• Uncover meaning in the ongoing stream of human experience
• Deepen our meditation
• Enable us to experience the spiritual energy that inspired these sacred circles