The Quest for Queen Mary by James Pope-Hennessy, Edited by Hugo Vickers, Paperback
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Domestic Shipping ($40 minimum)
“The Quest for Queen Mary” gives a greater insight into Queen Mary than the official version and includes sharply observed encounters. When James Pope-Hennessy began his work on Queen Mary's official biography. It opened the door to meetings with British royals, court members, and retainers around Europe.
The series of candid observations, secrets, and indiscretions contained in his notes were to be kept private for 50 years. Now published in full for the first time and edited by the highly admired royal biographer Hugo Vickers, this is a riveting, often hilarious portrait of the eccentric aristocracy of a bygone age.
- The large print gives the reader a mind-blowing reading experience and is perfect to know about British royals.
- “The Quest for Queen Mary” comes in a paperback edition that provides an easy to carry anywhere.
- This biography is saddle-stitched, glued, and stapled, giving the inside centerfold a grip to hold the pages.
- Perfect binding with a thick and rigid cover that keeps this biography book pages glued together.