The Masonic Magician, The Life and Death of Count Cagliostro by Philipa Faulks and Robert Cooper, Paperback.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Domestic Shipping ($40 minimum)
“The Masonic Magician” was about a cult figure, “Count Cagliostro,” of European society in the French Revolution era. The man is known as an alchemist, healer, and freemason, his belief in the magical power gave him fame, and enemies too.
The authors Philipa Faulks and Robert Cooper examine the case made against him and find that the Roman Church, and history itself, have done him a terrible injustice.
This magician biography documentary evidence shows that the man condemned was a genuine visionary and true champion of Freemasonry.
- The large print gives the reader a mind-blowing reading experience and is perfect to know about Count Cagliostro, the magicians.
- “The Masonic Magician” comes in a paperback edition that gives ease to carry and an interesting coffee table book.
- The magicians biography is saddle-stitched, glued, and stapled, giving the inside centerfold a grip to hold the pages.
- Perfect binding and thick cover keep this masonic history book pages glued together.